Attention Coaches & Service Providers: You don’t need to work more hours to earn a great living, but you do need to know…
How to Easily Cut Hours From Your Workday While Adding $$$ to Your Bottom Line!
If you’re feeling frazzled and overworked and just not loving your business any more, chances are good you’re working too many hours. Read on for the easy fix that will change how you view your business forever…
When is the last time you put in less than 40 hours in a week?
How about a vacation? Taken one recently?
And when did you last take the afternoon off, “just because”?
If you’re shaking your head and thinking I must not know you at all, you’re wrong. I do know you, because you’re just like I used to be.
Working too hard; earning less than you’re worth; and frankly, more than a little fed up with the whole self-employment thing.
What if I were to tell you that there is an easy solution for that, and even better, it doesn’t require you to:
Spend 10 or 12 hours (or more) hours in your office every day
Get a J.O.B (admit it, you’ve considered doing just that)
Hire staff (and spend even more money)
Double your rates (and drive your clients away in the process)
It’s Impossible To Plan For The Future When You’re Struggling In The Present
But what if you could systemise your business and save an hour a day starting tomorrow?
That’s 5 hours per week, or more than half-day off. Imagine closing your laptop at 11am on a Friday without worrying about all the stuff that didn’t get done.
You know you need to:
- Start automating all the repetitive tasks so you can get things done faster and in a simpler fashion (but who has time to research and find the right tools?)
- Document ALL your tasks so you can create an ops playbook and someone else could run your business without you (but how and when will you do that when you’re struggling to keep your head above water?)
- Delegate the tasks you dislike and should not be doing to make room for the CEO level work and doing what you love (but where will you find the right people and how will they know what to do?
When you look at it that way, it’s easy to see why you’re stuck in this stressful space where money is always tight and the days are endless.
But with the right tools in hand, and a step-by-step plan to follow, even the most overwhelmed solopreneur can effectively establish…
Streamline with Systems: The Secret to Less Stress and More Profits
This easy-to-follow, 4-module course is packed with actionable steps you can use to create easy, repeatable systems that will make your workday easier, increase your profits, and bring joy back to your business again.
Does that sound like an outrageous promise? It’s not.
Just putting systems in place to automate tasks and make everything more efficient has changed the lives of countless small business owners. They’ll change yours, too.
Of course, it won’t happen overnight, and it will take some upfront work, but I’ve organized the material in this course to be easy to follow. Not only that, but its bite-sized, actionable steps means you don’t have to devote an entire week or even an afternoon to setup. You can simply start where you are, implement the pieces that make sense, and like a snowball rolling downhill, the positive effects will multiply.
Module 1: Stress-Free Immediately
In this first module, we’re going to concentrate on freeing up your time as quickly as possible with simple solutions that have lasting effects.
Module 3: Sexy Sales + Streamlined Systems
This is where your hard work will really start to pay off—with automated, systematized sales processes that drive traffic and make money like clockwork.
Module 2: Tame The Tech
You’re not the first online business owner who’s intimidated by tech. Through module 2, you’ll be much better equipped to handle even the stickiest techy problem.
Module 4: Money Matters
Getting the money in your business bank account isn’t the end. Like every well-run business, you need to have a budget, pay the bills on time, and plan for the future.
Module 2: Tame The Tech
You’re not the first online business owner who’s intimidated by tech. But when you work through module 2, you’ll be much better equipped to handle even the stickiest techy problem.
- How to truly simplify even those must-have systems by simply eliminating them all together (yes, it’s possible)
- Recommended solutions for all your tech needs—with a special emphasis on those that are easy and economical.
- 5 questions to ask before undertaking any new task—this one tip will help you save time and frustration
- How to prevent website downtime and eliminate the hair-pulling that will happen when (not if) your site is compromised
- How to automate marketing methods such as podcasting—set it up once and it runs on autopilot, what could be better?
- Pros and cons of various group call options, including both free and high-quality paid plans
- 4 things that should always be outsourced—even the most tech-savvy people should not try to do everything
Module 4: Money Matters
Of course, getting the money in your bank account isn’t the end. There’s still work to do, or else you’ll wind up with a mess come tax time. Not only that, but like every well-run business, you need to have a budget, pay the bills on time, and plan for the future.
- The first (and most important) question you must answer before you can make better money choices
- 5 critical reasons you should never mix business and personal funds—and how to find the right bank account for your small business so you don’t run into trouble
- How and why to create a payments policy—do this and you’ll never have to waste time negotiating again
- How to encourage customers to pay you by making one simple change to your processes
- How to accurately forecast your future income—including a tool that makes this and other “boring” business stuff super easy and painless
- 8 things to consider when creating your small business budget—miss even one and your money matters will quickly begin to fall apart
- How to automate your payments so you never forget to pay affiliates, partners or contractors again
Money is such a source of stress for many small business owners, just putting that techniques in module 4 into practice will instantly lift your spirits (and your bank account balance).
Take Back Your Time And Start
Enjoying Your Workdays Again
I’m not going to lie to you. Putting these systems in place will take time and effort. But if you take the time to do the work, the results will be nothing short of phenomenal.
You really will start to love your business again when you…
Work fewer hours and get more done (finally, you’ll be able to take a day off if you want to!)
Work more efficiently and with fewer mistakes (imagine the stress relief you’ll feel when your work is right the first time)
Hand off core tasks to trusted team members (so you can actually take a vacation)
Realise that everything is running smoothly – and you’re not losing your hair from the constant worry
It really comes down to this: Make a commitment to be the best you can possibly be. Do the groundwork. Reap the rewards.