Here are some of the ways we support our clients + help them grow their businesses….
- Review of the key systems needed to run a business, including customer service, billing, communication, back-ups, marketing, follow-up and delivery
- Creation of processes, tools and players for key systems within the business
- Implementation of automated business tools & software to manage various systems
- Creation and maintenance of your Standard Operating & Procedures (SOP) Guide
- Management of all client payments and collections process
- Management of systems access and login information
- Ensuring there is an effective backup system in place for all information (including the business owner’s computer!)
- Establish decision making guidelines for team members
- Review content on all websites to look for outdated or incorrect information
- Managing all updates to website content (either themselves or by hiring a technical VA)
- Managing the creation of any new websites
- Finding and managing web/blog designers, graphic designers and copywriters as required
- Setting up everything “behind the subscribe button” for list building
- Setting up everything “behind the buy button” for purchases
- Testing all links, forms and buy buttons on the website to look for errors and inconsistencies
- Ensuring Google Analytics (or some other statistics program) is in place on all websites
- Ensuring the social media applications/plugins are in place
- Sourcing testimonials for inclusion on web pages (as required)
- Setting up a store page that lists all your products/offerings
- Creation of a project plan, including timeline, process, people and other resources
- Setup and maintenance of an online project management tool
- Delegating details of the project to various team members
- Communication of project status and ongoing details to all players
- Following-up with players as necessary to ensure that “stuff gets done” on time
- Managing the budget for the project
- Handling challenges for the project as they arise, with a focus on finding a solution quickly
Revenue Stream Management
- Manage the production and completion of revenue streams including books & workbooks, multimedia products, membership programs, Virtual Events, Live Events, Coaching Programs
- Manage the setup of any applicable tools or software for different revenue streams (i.e.: setting up a membership site using WordPress & WishList Member)
- Manage the deliverability of revenue streams (i.e.: setting up a download page for an ebook)
- Ensure customer service is in place to support each revenue stream
- Ensure that systems are in place so that new clients get immediate access to their purchases
- Setup of fulfillment for any tangible/shippable items
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of revenue streams
- Review revenue streams on a regular basis to look for outdated information or opportunities to refresh/relaunch
- Coordinate with affiliate and JV partners as required for cross promotions
Business Metrics and Reporting
- Keeping track of key statistics for the business on a weekly & monthly basis
- Setting up a reporting system that includes what to track
- Analyse metrics and discuss trends in monthly strategy sessions
- Email Marketing Management
- Video/Audio Marketing Management
- Publicity/PR management
- Being a community concierge to the online course groups in facebook/membership site
- Social Media Management
- Team Management of various marketing tasks
- Creating simple marketing images such as banners, advertisements, memes, etc
- Review and update all Autoresponders
- Review and update your freebie(s)
- Work with business owner to establish details for their affiliate program
- Setting up the affiliate program in the shopping cart
- Setting up a resource page for affiliates
- Coordination of promotional materials for various promotions
- Keeping in touch with affiliates to advise of upcoming promotions
- Follow-up with affiliates as needed to support their promotions
- Managing payment of affiliates
Manage your Launches
- Setup a launch plan based on strategy from the business owner
- Ensure that key players are in place for each stage of the launch
- Establish a clear promotional schedule for each phase of the launch
- Work with a copywriter for launch materials (if necessary)
- Work with affiliate partners
- Manage creation of the sales page
- Keep everyone on task throughout the launch and stay on top of any “dropped balls”
- Support the business owner as needed throughout the launch
- Be “on call” the day of the launch to take care of any urgencies/changes
- Update all websites and other marketing materials after the launch
- Ensure that the offering itself is delivered as promised
- Identify team needs based on current business goals and projects
- Create measures of success for the role
- Determine what type of specialist would be the best fit
- Craft job posting/details
- Blast opportunity out there via various networks
- Filter initial responses and review portfolios
- Setup interviews
- Narrow choices after initial interviews and request proposal
- Setup second interview (if necessary)
- Check references from other clients
- Review proposals from preferred candidates
- Making the offer to selected candidate
- Ensure there is a signed contract in place for all hires
- Create communication plan with new team members
- Get them proper information and/or training for their role
- Regular reporting on measures of success for their role
- 90 Day Review (for long term) or End of Project Review (for project only)
- Keeping the team motivated in their work
- Handling team challenges as they arise
- Managing the team budget and expenses
Speaker Engagement Management
• Preparation of Speaking Kit
• Reviewing speaking requests on behalf of the client
• Confirming details of speaking agreement
• Coordinating details with Host
• Managing Travel
• Preparation of all speaking materials in advance
• Ordering of any products to be sold on-site
• Onsite management (as required)
We specialise in ClickFunnels, ConvertKit, Asana and WordPress Websites
We only offer VAs that are part-time or full-time.
We truly believe in the value and return on investment of a virtual assistant. If you are serious about growing and scaling your business, about enjoying more time, more freedom and generating more money, you need to focus ONLY on your zone of genius. You don’t need to be distracted. You need focus. That’s what an awesome virtual assistant will bring.
It means we focus on fewer clients per VA and that in turn means we can build deeper more meaningful relationships with our clients. We can really get to know them and their business. You get a VA that isn’t distracted or overloaded working with 15+ clients a week. Instead you get a VA that is focused and bringing their A Game everyday.
“But I don’t have 10 hours a week to delegate, let alone 20.” I hear you cry. You do, I can assure you.
Virtual AssistantPart Time
- Approx. 10 hours per week (40 hours a month)
- (approx. £1,125)
Virtual AssistantFull Time
- Approx. 20 hours per week (80 hours a month)
- (approx. £2,250)
**Need more hours? Get in touch and we can discuss a custom package, but please bear in mind that due to the nature of these relationships, spaces are limited to just a few VIP clients.**
INCLUDED IN EACH PACKAGE:
- Telephone, Email and Chat Access to your assistant daily
- Access to your own Client Dashboard
- Monthly 60 Minute Business Strategy and Planning Session
Online Business Manager
This is for clients who already have a virtual team, perhaps even just a virtual assistant but who are looking to build and grow that team further. Perhaps you really dislike (or maybe aren’t that great at) managing a team, so you are looking for someone else to take over managing them and any projects you have.
Pricing is based on your monthly income. To qualify for an OBM it should be a minimum of $8,000 per month.
Packages are tailored made to suit your business, your goals and your requirements. Please book a discovery call to discuss.
Don’t currently have a VA, but you know that you need more than a VA to take your business to the next level? The Virtual Team package includes a VA and an OBM starting at $2,500 per month.
Packages are tailor made to meet your business requirements, but your VA will be for a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Please book a discovery call to discuss.
ADDITIONAL PRICING INFORMATION
- All retainers will be invoiced in advance at the beginning of the month and our payments terms are 7 days.
- Time recording software is used to track the actual minutes we are working in your business, so you can see how we spend our time.
- Additional services such as postage, stationery, printing, copying, mileage will be charged at cost.
- Prices will be reviewed on 1 December each year.
Please note that we only provide our services on a virtual basis. We do not provide call answering services and any onsite requirements need to be discussed.
Step 1- You book your complimentary discovery call
Fill out the Discovery Call Application Form, be as detailed as you can. We’ll get in touch within 48 hours to schedule a call.
Step 3 - We prepare the paperwork
If we agree to work together, we’ll send you an email with a contract and an invoice. All you need to do is sign the contract and pay the invoice in advance before we commence work.
Step 2 - We have a virtual coffee
We hop on Skype and get to know one another. We recognise that each business is unique, that’s why during our call we like to get to know you, understand your business and your goals. It’s also a chance for you to find out more about us and see if we really are the right fit to work together.
Step 4 - Let's get to work
You’ll receive a welcome email along with the login details for you to access to your client dashboard. We’ll then schedule a kick off to call to go through all your processes and systems, set expectations, get a detailed understanding of how you work, who your customers are and establish how best we can support you to take your business to the next level.